Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The blizzard of 2011

Welcome to the great blizzard of 2011
The snow at the basement door drifted so tall it was about to my knee. Almost two feet.


I don't think I could get the car out of the garage if I wanted to!
The drifts in the back yard are up to the porch.


The Explorer looks pretty stuck.



And I told Kenny I didn't think he was going to get his truck moved. He said 'It will be okay, it's a Dodge!'



Drifts up to the bottom of the front door.




The drifts at the basement door are half way up to the door handle.







Drifts up the shrubs, half way up the house!








And about that Dodge...STUCK. Looks like he got a little close to the Explorer.



I guess I will be staying inside again today! In the almost 10 years I have worked for MBS, they have closed down one day due to snow, until now. We were closed Tuesday and Wednesday due to the weather. I am kind of ready to go back to work!
Marianne







No comments:

Post a Comment